Home

Welcome to the website for Gateway Mountain POA!

The online source of news and information for residents of Gateway Mountain POA. 
Join us here to be a part of making our community the best place to call home.
waterfall1

Gateway Mountain POA is a beautiful community located in the western North Carolina mountains south of the small town of Old Fort.  It is home to full and part time residents who want a retreat from hectic modern life. Gateway is a nature preserve, and provides privacy in almost 3,000 acres of woodland, with a true sense of community and a focus on the simple natural beauty of the mountain.

Our community is managed by multiple committees of volunteers and a Board elected by the community.  For more information see contacts below or visit the Committee and BOD/Officers tabs.

Daily Forecast
Today
4/25
Tonight
Friday
4/26
Saturday
4/27
Sunday
4/28
Monday
4/29
Tuesday
4/30
Wednesday
5/1
Sunny, with a high near 74. East northeast wind 1 to 6 mph. A slight chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. East northeast wind 1 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts less than a tenth of an inch possible. A slight chance of rain before 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Sunny, with a high near 82. A chance of rain showers between 8am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 50%. A slight chance of rain showers between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Sunny, with a high near 81. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
74°/ -- -- /49° 61°/53° 69°/56° 78°/56° 82°/58° 81°/58° 81°/58°
Sunny Mostly Cloudy then Slight Chance Light Rain Chance Light Rain Slight Chance Light Rain then Mostly Cloudy Mostly Sunny Sunny Chance Rain Showers then Chance Showers And Thunderstorms Chance Showers And Thunderstorms

VISION OF GATEWAY MOUNTAIN PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION:

Gateway Mountain is a beautiful, friendly and private Appalachian mountain community and wildlife sanctuary. Its members value the Mountain's peacefulness and the collaborative community approach used to self-govern and care for its common assets. Gateway's community-minded residents make for a healthy, safe and secure place to enjoy life.

MISSION STATEMENT:

Support the community’s vision through effective governance that ensures open and responsible decision making, high-quality maintenance and enhancement of community assets and natural beauty, effective operation, and sound financial planning in keeping with the Covenants, Rules, and Restrictions (CR&R) and the best interests of the property owners.

For our Welcome Letter to Gateway Mountain click here and for our New Member Supplemental Information package click here.


CONTACT INFORMATION:

Property Owners Association Contact: Darlene Nolen - Office Manager


Property Owners Association Email Address: gatewaypoa@yahoo.com


Property Owners Association Phone Number: 828-668-7878    


Property Owners Association Mailing Address: 5717 Bat Cave Road, Old Fort, NC 28762


Property Owners Association office hours are 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday


The office is closed for the following holidays:
New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and the day after and Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
 
Nature in Gateway
( of )


Click on the photo to start/stop the slideshow Previous Photo Next Photo Play Pause